2020 Annual Fees and Charges
At Silkwood we are committed to delivering a highly personalised education, with smaller class sizes than traditional schools and keeping our fees lower than other Independent schools.
Important School Fee Information:
- Schools fees for the up and coming year will be published in September of each year
- We have one flat fee which includes tuition, materials, excursions and incursions
- We have increased our sibling discount by 10%, with further 10% increases scheduled for the next 5 years
- School Camps are a compulsory inclusion in our school learning program. Fees for these are adjusted yearly to reflect changes to costs from providers. These will be published separately in November every year and then included and paid for as part of the annual school fee invoice.
For more information about our Fees and Charges, please download our 2020 School Fees and Charges.
Direct Deposit Payment Option
Families are welcome to set up a Direct Deposit payment plan using Ezidebit. Ezidebit provides three payment plan options:
- 9 x monthly payments
- 20 x fortnightly payments
- or 40 x weekly payments
Plans need to be set in place by the first week in February 2020 and end by 30 October 2020. This is a simple and secure way to manage payment of school fees across the school year. Click the link below to set up a payment plan now or email our accounts team with any queries you may have.
Direct Debit Request Form (for existing families)
Bus Service Information
For more information about our Bus Service and current bus routes, please download our Silkwood School Term 2 Temporary Bus Schedule.